Friday, February 3, 2012

CGBT Friday!

Last week I told you that I had mastered my style formula- CGBT. Each outfit consists of something
Classic+Girly+Bold+Trendy!

Here's my favorite under 100.00 dollars CGBT items for this week. I'm particulary excited about Jason Wu this Sunday! How about you? Happy Weekend.

Classic
This A-line white dress is so lady-like and flattering for any figure. I love the cinched waist and the lace underlay this is exactly what I am craving this Spring. I know this style flatters me and you should know what flatters your shape too! You can get this for 59.99 on Sunday on Target.com. I can't wait





Girly
It doesnt get more girly than a doily necklace. Get this at Forever 21 for less than 10 dollars

Bold
Yeah these shoes are kind of crazy don't judge! You know you want them too! They come in 3 colors. From Jessica Simpson 98.00 dollars


Trendy
I'm on the neon kick right now and this is just what the Dr. ordered. Hints of neon work best with this classic dress. Get it on Asos.com for 44.76


PS- This could be an outfit too!
xoxo 
Betsy 




No comments:

Post a Comment