Monday, February 27, 2012

CGBT Monday!

OMG! So Classic-Girly-Bold-Trendy Friday will now appear on random days of the week. Just trying to stay above water here.

I hope to soon add these sunnies or maybe these to my collection. I have been wanting Cat Eye sunglasses for about a year but I delayed the purchase in favor of buying a classic pair of Chanel's that had been my teenage dream!

Here goes what I have been crushing on (under 100 dollars) that is. :) 

Classic:
Year ago I would have thought only a soccer mom would wear this but the Chambray and shape of this jacket make this classic new again.
Get in on Piperlime



Girly: 
Love the color of this skirt and the shape. Enuf said. 
Get it HERE


Bold:
By now you must have realized that shoes is where I have very few fears, but after purchasing a pair of painful heels a few weeks ago. I had shoe pain PTSD. Thus I saw these and thought, "those look like they may hurt" but alas it doesnt hurt to look and admire over the internet. Sigh
Check them out at Nine West


Trendy:
Mint Green/Pistachio Green is everywhere, I gave in to this one from Old Navy. It had pleats. So adorable

What are you crushing on this week? 
Talk to you soon.
xoxo
Betsy 




No comments:

Post a Comment