Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Power of Many

Eastside Career Chic in Office A La Mode


I have some exciting news to share!  These past few days have just been great as I was fortunate enough to contribute to one of my favorites sites, The Daily Muse not once but twice! After that I was asked to contribute to another site I love that focuses on Empowering Latinas-New Latina. For someone who a few months ago just dreamed of being a writer this is a HUGE accomplishment.  I titled this post the power of many because so many of you have emailed me or mentioned that you have read my blog posts. Others of you have given me helpful feedback and assured me that this blog is a good idea. I thank you for everything!

I am also happy to report that my colleagues and I started a blog a few weeks ago and it has just been oodles of fun! After months of complimenting each others outfits we decided to start putting it out there for the world to see. We realized that we love our fashion bloggers but we just cannot imagine posting outfits on a daily basis like they do and besides our blog will have something for everyone as our styles and body types vary. I will be posting outfits in Office A La Mode every Tuesday. Here goes our contribution to the fashion blogging world. 
I can't wait to see where this goes.

Welcome to Office A La Mode! Click HERE to see more.

xoxo
Betsy Aime

No comments:

Post a Comment