Saturday, February 11, 2012

CGBT Friday/Saturday


There has been inspiration OVERLOAD this week with NYFW and IFB (Ind. Fashion Blogger) Conference. The internets have buzzing with all the looks and some of my favorite bloggers have been reporting from the scene of it all in NYC. On week like this I am constantly discovering new blogs that I love and that is by far one of the best things that has occurred since I started my own blogging adventure.


Here are my favorite  CGBT (Classic +Girly+Bold+Trendy) pieces. These are all under 100.00 (Ok, almost all of them) and would make for one fabulous wear-to-work outfit!  I am so excited that I came up with this formula as it is truly helping get dressed every morning. Have you figured out your style formula yet? 

Classic:
I got my March issue of Lucky Magazine which included a feature titled: I Love My White Blazer. The white blazer was styled in a variety of ways and it really is an almost timeless piece that I had been overlooking. You can get a bargain blazer for only 25.00 bucks! from Forever 21 (Get it HERE). However, I will advocate for spending a little extra to get a great fit. This one is from Asos.com, priced just over 100.00 and has "power shoulders"-Sounds like something any gal could use at the office. 
Girly: 
This old navy dress has adorable polka dots and ultra girly sleeves. Get it HERE for under 40.00 dollars Swoon.. Jessica Quirk from What I Wore styled this with leopard pumps and pulled off a "quirky" yet fabulous look! 

Bold:
I am definitely a fan of making a statement with jewelry. Arden B has beautiful party-like jewelry that doesnt break the bank. I own this in white/silver! This is a great statement piece for under 50 bucks. Get it HERE. If you really want to go crazy maybe you could layer them with a few smaller pieces like this one and this one.  I just discovered Wonder Girl and the creative mind behind it, Tara and I just love the way she wears necklaces and will definitely look to her for inspiration in the near future! She just did a feature on The Glitter Guide on how to layer necklaces, she just piles it on and isn't afraid to be bold. 
Trendy: 
Love me some Coral Shoes. These platform pumps are from Target for the bargain price of 29.99(Get them HERE). I loved these so much I ordered them for myself. 
These Payless wedges are just attention getters (Get them HERE) and are perfect for Spring.



I can't wait to see what lovely things I find next week.
Thanks for stopping by! 
What are you loving this week? 



No comments:

Post a Comment