Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Dreariness -Beauty Routine Edition




Sundays are my least favorite day of the week mostly because I find myself doing all of the things I avoid doing during the week but that I must complete in order to have a functional work week. Today however I was completely unproductive and even hit the mall and got a cute belt for only 2.50! I will show that to you later. Sorry, I have to entice you to come back somehow!

I don't usually do a full make-up routine and it's usually the day you can find me in my most casual outfit. If I had a camera that took good photos maybe I would show you.
Today I wore:
Red Stripped V-Neck Tee
Bubble A-Line Skirt
Jeweled Flats

And on my face I wore:

Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer (Medium Tint)- This moisturizer is great for days when you don't wear foundation and best of all it has SPF. Your face is done all in one step. I frequently do this for work too, I suffer from Adult Acne and I try avoid heavy face make up as much as possible.

Benefit Erase Paste- This concealer is great for under eye circles and I also apply it on my lids to even out the skin tone, Makes the lids look a little more polished on days when you're not wearing eye shadow. The price is a bit higher that I would like to pay for a concealer but this is definitely worth the price and a little goes a long way so this little round container lasts a while!


MAC Blush in Pink Swoon-. I love, love this MAC blush! I have been using it everyday since I purchased it. It's the perfect rosy pink for my skin tone. On a day when I want to look more natural I use very light strokes on the temples of my cheeks.

MAC Lipstick in MAC Red- This is a classic red lipstick and immediately brightens my face and my day. It must be the right shade for skin tone because I get compliments almost every time I wear it. 



I just applied these products, curled my lashes and that's it! Wow so fascinating.
Thank you for indulging me.

What about you how do you battle Sunday dreariness?

xoxo
Betsy Aimee


No comments:

Post a Comment