Saturday, April 28, 2012

Peplum is for Everyone!

When I first saw the peplum trend I did not think it could be for me, as extra attention to my hip area does not favor my body type. But I changed my mind about the trend when I realized that peplum accentuates my waist too! Then I saw that one of my favorite bloggers Tanesha from Girl with Curves rocked it and looked absolutely beautiful! I have since been looking for my next peplum top. Here are my favorites as of lately, all for under 100 dollars...


These can be worn with denim jeans (extra points if they are colorful jeans), your favorite pencil skirt, or shorts in the Summer months! Throw a belt on for extra emphasis on the waistline. It's flirty,feminine and an easy way to incorporate trends into your Spring/Summer wardrobe.
What trends are you afraid to try?
Happy Weekend!
Betsy Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment