Friday, April 27, 2012

Eastside Career Chic in The Daily Muse: How to Deal with Depression at Work


Source: repinly.com via Betsy on Pinterest

Read my newest post for The Daily Muse a publication for smart young professional women
A few months ago, I told you how a quarter-life crisis catapulted me into a severe depression, and my story of recovering. The response I received from that piece since tells me that I’m not alone in this plight, and that many of us have experienced a similar personal crisis. And a recent article onForbes confirmed that more millennials are suffering from depression, anxiety, or some other form of mood disorder than ever before.
One of the hardest parts of my ordeal was that, in the midst of it all, I still had to be a functional adult and stay on top of my job responsibilities. And while there are many great books online about how to deal with depression or anxiety at work, I also want to share some suggestions based on my own experience for making it through—and even thriving.
Follow the link for tips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment