Friday, September 2, 2011

Asos Love!

This week was pretty insane in my 9 to 5 life. Thus I havent been able to implement the many outfit and blog post ideas that have been running through my head.  I did however want to share with you my most recent purchase (ok, except for that top I bought today, shh!). I have been spending a lot of my free time on Asos. I'm a huge fan of any website that offers free shipping on purchases and returns!!

In the past this site only shipped to the UK but they recently started shipping to the US too. Ok, so they aren't paying me to rave about them, but I just couldnt help myself!

I also wanted to share the bag I purchased. for the bargain price of 40.00 ! I love a bold, bright bag :)  It's a great evening bag but can also transitioned into the day time with jeans and moderate accessories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment