Thursday, July 28, 2011

Women Who Own their Style at Work and Beyond

Okay there's a TON of fab fashion blogs out there...I feel as though I discover new ones every day. However, if you are not a size 0 it's hard to feel like there's anything that's applicable to you. I do find that Lucky Magazine has a good dose of fashions that are accessible in price and style.  Because as much as I would love to look like I’m walking down a runaway every day, my current job as a Non-Super Model/ Real Person makes it quite difficult.

My other favorite mortal (although she's cute enough to be a model) is Jessica Quirk from What I Wore. She is the epitome of effortless style and mixes designer items, with cute vintage and discount store finds. She also shares my love of cinched waist, 1950's style dresses. She recently wrote a book that I have been meaning to purchase that I’m sure will become a must have for fashionistas everywhere.

My bff and fellow fashionista introduced me to this great gal named Chloe, she is the creator of The Chloe Conspiracy . The real conspiracy is that Chloe is impeccably well dressed and somehow finds the time to links so that you can purchase the items she is wearing at discount prices and she even finds the less expensive version of the items she buys for herself.  She is a financially challenged fashionista's favorite gal!

Getting ready for my vacation, hoping to launch my, "Today I'm Wearing." section soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment